Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just a Little "Normal" Would Go a Long Way

I am proud that I got my action items completed yesterday.  Left work, went home, clipped coupons, went to the gym, did cardio for 25 minutes- didn't want to push myself, went to Walmart, came home, showered, made lasagna, and then I was DONE with a capital FATIGUE.

I would love to sit down to dinner not alone.  I didn't even feel like eating last night.  Probably a good thing since I've put on 11 lbs of the 30 I had lost total.  I am BACK on the WW wagon- I have GOT to get rid of that 11, and 15 more.

I am making a list of things to do as soon as I get home from the gym each day- to keep myself from immediately donning my jammies and laying down on the sofa or in bed.  Even though that's about all the energy I have to do- I MUST push through this.

2012 MS Walk is this weekend.  I'm so excited!  I'm very proud of the funds I've raised (begged for) for the cause!  And, it's always a blast getting a ton of friends together.  I'm just praying that the horrible fatigue doesn't hit me.  Think I'll take it easy on myself a bit this week, at least.

1 comment:

  1. I think taking it easy in preparation for the weekend's activities is absolutely called for!

    ReplyDelete