Pages

Friday, November 30, 2012

I See A ComeAPart Comin'

Gilenya is an evil drug.  I sure hope it's 'helping' in some way because it sure is NOT in so many ways.  Constant back pain, loss of appetite, depression, fatigue, and ticked off that even though I can't eat much I'm certainly not losing any weight.

As I continue to check on the status of my disability claim, there are still no answers.  They are, once again, awaiting records from one of my Doctor's.  Called his office, "it gets done in a certain order, and only on Wednesday's".  Seriously, they have been waiting for it since mid October.

The lack of fundage is ringing loud & clear now.

This is a prideful thing, but I have always been 'the breadwinner'.  I've been very blessed to have had steady, good paying jobs for 32 years now.  I have never NOT worked, except for my maternity leave of 6 weeks with both of my kids.  Even then, I did something from home, anything to make a little money while I was out.

I am in NO way trying to say that my husband does not work his a$$ off, he just has other responsibilities, and he's not even remotely paid what he's worth & for all he does!  Let's make the CLEAR!

I, now, am a huge liability.  Not pulling my weight in pay, housework, anything in general, doctor bills, prescriptions, and just being a general burden.

In 2011, my hours were cut to 30 per week, a loss of 10% in pay, Sept 2012, those hours were cut in half to 15 per week, 50% loss in pay.

I AM grateful to have the 15 hours per week, SO GRATEFUL, and we have cut expenses to the bone.  If this disability doesn't come through, I don't know what we'll do.  So, if anyone buys a new fridge, save the box for us, k?

Kthanks

No comments:

Post a Comment